Conan stats is a program that reads and parses Age of Conan combat logs. It's primary use is for PVE grouping and raiding. It allows you to sort player performance based on damage done, damage taken, healing done, healing taken and deaths, including detailed attack and healing information on a per player basis. All statistics are also viewable on an per encounter based timeline.
More screenshots can be found here
- Parse Age of Conan log files ( Also in real time ).
- Plugin support, allowing the community to add their own features. (Read more)
- Show damage done, damage taken, healing done and healing taken + much more .
- Show the statistics generated in Windows, ingame or on the web.
- Automatically finds your party/raid members ( And can filter the players outside your party away)
- Minimal UI mode that can run on top of AoC in windowed mode. (Real more)
- Kill on Sight list ( KoS ) list in game.
- Link damage from pets to spesfic players
- Show statistics in game while playing in full screen mode ( Controlled via global hotkeys ).
- Show DPS / HPS on a pr player or entire raid basis.
- Show in game reports on stats or other useful raid information. (Real more)
- Show statistics in game in AoC on a per event/encounter basis.
- Show statistics on a per event/encounter basis.
- Show statistics on a per player basis.
- Show statistics on a per ability basis.
- Show statistics on a per damage type.
Features are explained in more detail here
If you like and use Conan Stats please consider to Flattr
ConanStats was renamed to GuildStats, and can be found and download here ( Still free)
3d party site ( Only stable release )